Saturday, November 26, 2011

kata kata


1.      Just because one person doesn’t seem to care for us, doesn’t mean we should forget about everyone else who does.
2.      Some people accidentally walk on my feet and apologize, while others walk all over my heart and don't even realize.
3.      When I say "I'm happy for u", most of the time I don't mean it. What I’m trying to say is "Why did you choose her over me?"
4.      I'll never give up on something I really want... YOU!
5.      Any guy who rejects a girl because he doesn't think she's pretty enough doesn't deserve a girl in the first place.
6.      He saw you. He met you. He wanted you. He liked you. He chased you. He got you. He had you. He loved you. He got bored. He left.
7.      Blocked on Facebook: Done Unfollowed on Twitter: Done Erased from Cell Phone: Done Deleted from the Heart: Error
8.      Sleep is my drug, my bed is my dealer, & my alarm clock is the police.
9.      Close Friends → Crush → Relationship → Heartbroken → Barely Friends → Strangers
10.   A real man doesn't love a million girls. He loves one girl in a million ways.
12.   I'm so talented. I can listen to music and ignore you at the same time.
13.   Don't change to make someone love you, be yourself and let the right one fall for you.
14.   Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard u are to handle, but still wants u in their life.
15.   Dear guys, if you like a girl, don't make her start the conversation, cause then she worries she's being annoying. Sincerely, every girl.
16.   SINGLE is NOT a status. It's a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.
17.   No matter how "busy" a person’s day might be. If they "really care", they'll always find time for you.
18.   I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone who I can act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me.
19.   Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, make you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life..
20.   Relationship is like glass. Sometimes better leave it broken, than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
21.   I love you not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me.
22.   If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once, because you never really left...
23.   Ugly, pretty, handsome, cute, and adorable, no matter what you look like. Everyone is special in their own way.
24.   Sungguh manusia itu tidur di dunia dan hanya bangun ketika di dalam kubur. Moga kita tidak tidur lama di dunia dan bgn sebelum terlewat.


No comments:

Post a Comment